Monday, May 24, 2010

SillyBandz :D



Oh. my goddess. Silly Bandz are cool :)

if you haven't heard about them yet, then you live on Mars. Everyone knows about them! they're the simplest new accessories, but they are soo addicting.!!!!

they're rubber bands when you put them on your wrists but when you take them off them they turn into all types of cool stuff. animals, sea creatures, instruments, food, all types of cool shiz!
&& omg, Ima feen for them!

I have like 30 but I only wear 15 on my wrists at a time because highschoolers are crazy about 'em & they will fight you for a silly-band!
trust me. they will.

you can collect them & trade them too. ..
they are soo cool ..
I'm always looking for people to trade them with & places to buy new ones. they have the limited ones that are hard to find in stores and the common ones too.

I still have some I want to collect though.... they are soo cool & i strongly advise you to get some because they are AWESOME !!!!!!

I have on right now: a duck, a pig, a train, a turtle ( NEW ), a music note, a lipstick, an elephant, a saxophone, a dog, a penguin, a dolphin, an apple w| a bite, an ant-eater, a bird, and a dinosaur! awesome, right !?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice to meeeeee :\ please .