Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NEW Leaf !

I'm trying this whole positive thing out. It's going to be hard though, I'm naturally a negative person. always looking for the wrongs in a situation, always highlighting them. I can agree there is something wrong with me when it comes to that. . .

I think I may try and change it; it's getting on my nerves & its getting on other people's nerves. its not them I'm worried about, it's me. Negativity isn't healthy for the mind, & God knows I'm already not healthy so I need to practice being more positive..

I got like three comments today saying "Shennell, cheer up"
; if its one thing that I hate, it's people telling me what to do when there is something wrong with me. . . .

I know there is something wrong w| me, don't make it a big deal. If you can't help then dont make comments about it at all..
that's just how it is... shit..

anywho, have a nice day to who's ever has no life and reads this crap daily :) but thank you :D

" @AngelaSimmons People often say what you think of yourself... Fix your thoughts if its negative... :) (when you love you nothing else matters) " -- got that off Twitter, how ironic that she tweet that when I was about to post this..... weird...


BE POSITIVE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice to meeeeee :\ please .