Monday, May 17, 2010

Er, Trust & Connection ?


- Is it me or is trust very hard to find ? why is it only me that feels this way and why is it only me that wants to do something about it. I know its only me that wants to act all miserable about it but, why? don't other people get high hopes and them gets them dropped? or is it only me?

ugh! anyhow, not to bore with my misery but, I needed that. those last four sentences did me good. Omg, who knew that they-re canceling Law & Order ?! I almost cried. What am i going to do on Wednesday nights now. ugh. what has the world come to?

The weirdest shit happened to me. Lol, I came to eighth period thinking I was going to spill my heart and guts to a friend. Nope. when i get there, she's upset and wants to talk to ME. haha, I forgot about all the shit I had on my mind to listen to her. she was upset about some crap that happened the period before. I felt better after though. I kind of walked my self through the counseling I needed while I was helping her at the same time.

I tend to do that. help others while helping myself. I always seem to find the answer to whatever problem it is while helping someone else. even though we might not all go through the same problems. but somehow they all connect because we ill experience it or something like it at some other point in life.

Like whenever I talk my best friend through some stuff, I talk myself too because I can truly relate. iloveher btw <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice to meeeeee :\ please .