Friday, May 14, 2010

Ahhmazing Quotes:D

" Do you believe in love at first sight ? or should I walk by again ? " ♥

"For what it's worth: it's never too
late or, in my case, too early to be
whoever you want to be. There's no
time limit, stop whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same,
there are no rules to this thing. We
can make the best or the worst of it.
I hope you make the best of it. And I
hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt
before. I hope you meet people with
a different point of view. I hope you
live a life you're proud of. If you find
that you're not, I hope you have
the strength to start all over again." ♥

" if you're always looking for reasons
not to be with somebody, then you'll
always find them, but at some point
maybe you should let go and
give your heart what it deserves. "

" Why does love come back when you're ready to forget? Why does it continue to grow even if you get badly hurt? Maybe because that's what love is, when it's true, it never dies. " ♥ ( My Favorite` )

" The empty space in the seat next to me says a lot.
Don't let it say goodbye. "

" Sometimes I wish I was the weather.
You'd bring me up in conversation forever.
And when it rained I'd be the talk of the day. " ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice to meeeeee :\ please .