Saturday, May 22, 2010

Living Inside of Yesterday .. < 3


today was bleh so far. Just as much as my other Saturdays.
I need to find a life and people who agree with that notion.

Muffin visited me yesterday :)
I was happy about that .
We don't really get to spend alot of time together anymore.
She's always busy. or sleepy. or just lazy...
But, I really dont mind because she has alot on plate right now ; like her sweet sixteen & maintaining a full relationship w | the dochehbag she calls her boyfriend
, Im just kidding, he's cool sometimes. plus she has school & shiz , that's alot. PLUS her mommy's prego & she already has two bros & sisters at home .. yea, no time for Jelly :(
oh well, I'm pretty busy myself. but it's always nice to have some time with my Muffin :D

iloveher < 3 we had a nice time ; we talked a lot . about me , about Mexicans , & etc.

She wanted to know what was up with me and why I was crying yesterday . Of course, I didn't answer. I lied my ass off . I felt bad after but that's just me, I have some serious trust issues and I didn't want to add any type of stress to her load . so I kept my issues to myself, plus I didn't feel like crying on her shoulder, I was in a good mood.


But, she's going to find out sooner or later because I emailed her the link to this blog. smh, I'm stupid . Oh well, she deserves to know about this stuff. I just hope she's not unbelievably mad at me for not telling her about it when she demanded it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice to meeeeee :\ please .