Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer boredom already takes over . .


it is literally the last day of school and I'm already bored out of my fucking mind. the summer is always never my best time of the year. It's always horrible because my mother never lets me out of the house b/c she doesn't trust me. why ? I dont know.It sad because I dont mind that much. I have no loyal friends that I'd want to hang out with but the least she could do is try and let me not be in jail. My best friends going to camp. My mother is going to make me watch my brother all fucking summer. I have no other friends. My LIFE SUCKS ASS.

Im completly dreading this shit hole summer. I kinda want to spend time with my father though. but how weird would it be if his wife was there? Yea. so that's crossed out. i would have my best friend to chill with but she's going to camp and she only comes home on the weekend. when she does come home then she's going to want to spend time with her stupid ass boyfriend. fuck him. fuck them. fuck this summer.


But since I have nothing to do, then I might just blog about every single day of this horrible summer. Good luck trying to enjoy my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice to meeeeee :\ please .