Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 1 of Summer Boredom .

so, this is what happened today:

I woke up, went back to sleep.

Noticed my mom went to work & got right back up to start the day without her :)

Cleaned my room. Got dust in my eye

Laundry. Texting.

Invited Alexis over for Wednesday because I haven't seen her in forever

Cleaned the kitchen

Made dinner for the wrong day

Got yelled at for making dinner on the wrong day

Helped my mother get ready for a party

Helped my grandmother get ready for the same party

got a shower. it collapsed on me.

called Muffin; she talked about Adonis. I showed that I didn't give a damn about him or his stupid sister's cookout that she went to but couldnt come to mine.

Got ready for bed.

realized I wasn't tired.

Went on Twitter ( @AyoNelly )

tweeted.

Got bored.

Logged into Blogger to tell all of you about the first day of summer boredom.

the end .

Now im going to read some FML's just so mine wont seem that bad .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice to meeeeee :\ please .