Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello, I'm Complicated And This Is My Story

- Hello, I'm complicated and I decided to write about it. I call myself complicated because I have the regular everyday teenage complications only I think that in some ways they are especially made to complicate my life, just because. I decided to write a blog. Frankly, because I hate writing in notebooks and my God forsaken mother feels like she can just read anything whenever she wants. And, because I write alot and my arm cramps fast. I'm a pretty chill kid, I like school, bite me. I LOVE to write, read and laugh REALLY loud. I hate to read things that bore me so dont do that. I am NOT a geek. I know, it sounds strongly that I am. But, thats just another thing that society has twisted around. Because I enjoy school from time to time and enjoy reading I should wear glasses and have nasel problems. I am actually bad at half the subjects in school but somehow I still enjoy it. I laugh at anything and everything. Some people think that I am very sarastic, and dont know when not to be. :p Yes, thats true. But, I call it bluntness. Be blunt, thats what I say.

Stars, and Black hearts,
-- Complicated .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice to meeeeee :\ please .